- This event has passed.
2015 YSEA Annual Meeting and Dinner
May 1, 2015 @ 6:45 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
Location: THE PRESIDENTS’ ROOM, WOOLSEY HALL
Seating begins at 6:45 PM. Dinner will be served promptly at 7:00 PM.
Preceded by a 5:00 PM Reception at the Center for Engineering Innovation & Design in Becton Center.
Please join the YSEA for a gala evening of fun and fellowship as we recognize eminent faculty, alumni, and students for their achievements and their contributions to the Yale science and engineering community!
Awards will be presented to:
- Prof. T.P. Ma, ’71 M.Phil, ’74 Ph.D. for Advancement of Basic and Applied Science
Raymond John Wean Professor of Electrical Engineering & Applied Physics
Life Member of the American Physical Society
- President Richard C. Levin, ’72 M.Phil, ’74 Ph.D. for Meritorious Service to Yale University
President of Yale University 1993-2013
- Members of the Yale College Class of 2015 and the Yale College Class of 2016
for Outstanding Academic Achievement, Junior Class & Senior Class
- Please make reservations by Thursday, April 23, 2015. Reservations may be accepted after April 23rd, subject to room capacity.
- To register for the pre-dinner reception at the CEID, please visit the reception registration page.
- Note: We encourage you to register online. While YSEA uses PayPal as our credit card processor, you do not need a PayPal account to purchase your ticket(s) online. To purchase your ticket(s) online without a PayPal account, simply click the “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?” link on the PayPal page, and PayPal will let you fill in your credit card info without requiring a PayPal account. If you’d rather not pay online, you can download a registration form, but if you take that route, we request that you fax or email the details of your entrée selection(s) and any other purchases to the number/address on the registration form.