- This event has passed.
2013 YSEA Annual Meeting and Dinner
April 25, 2013 @ 6:45 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Please join the YSEA for a gala evening of fun and fellowship as we recognize eminent faculty, alumni, and students for their achievements and their contributions to the Yale science and engineering community!
Seating begins at 6:45 PM. Dinner will be served promptly at 7:00 PM. (The dinner will be preceded by a 5:00 PM Reception at the Center for Engineering Innovation & Design in Becton Center.)
Awards will be presented to:
- David I. Scheer ’84 M.S. for Distinguished Service to Industry, Commerce, & Education
Life Sciences Entrepreneur, Advisor, Investor, and Philanthropist.
Vice Chair, Long Wharf Theatre Board of Trustees
- Daniel A. Spielman ’92 B.A. for Advancement of Basic and Applied Science
Henry Ford II Professor of Computer Science and Mathematics
Fellow of the MacArthur Foundation
- T. Kyle Vanderlick ’08 M.A.H. for Meritorious Service to Yale University
Dean of the School of Engineering & Applied Science
Thomas E. Golden, Jr. Professor of Engineering
- Members of the Yale College Class of 2013 and the Yale College Class of 2014
for Outstanding Academic Achievement, Junior Class & Senior Class
- Please make reservations by Thursday, April 18, 2013. Reservations may be accepted after April 18th, subject to room capacity.
- To register for the pre-dinner reception at the CEID, please visit https://ysea.org/event/2013-ysea-ceid-tour/.
- Note: We encourage you to register online. While YSEA uses PayPal as our credit card processor, you do not need a PayPal account to purchase your ticket(s) online. To purchase your ticket(s) online without a PayPal account, simply click the “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?” link on the PayPal page, and PayPal will let you fill in your credit card info without requiring a PayPal account. If you’d rather not pay online, you can download a registration form, but if you take that route, we request that you fax or email the details of your entrée selection(s) and any other purchases to the number/address on the registration form.